1. The students, faculty among the users is required to SCAN HIS/HER ID CARD at the gate counter before entering the library check-in and after check-out
2. Private books, including cyclostyled sheets or notes and personal belongings, like Bags, Raincoat, Jerkin, Casual wears, are strictly prohibited inside the library. ect. Other than library books meant for return of renewal, should not be brought into the Library. These items are liable to be lost.
3. Users are to observe strict silence in the library.
4. The library’s services are restricted to staff and students only.
5. Sleeping is strictly prohibited in the library.
6. Mobile phones to be switched off or to be kept on silent mode in the library premises.
7. Eatables and Drinks are not allowed in the library.
8. The counter shall be closed 15 minutes before the closing of the library.
9. Members shall not write upon, damage or mark any book belonging to the library.
10. Books shall be issued on Users ID Card (Bar Code ID Card) only.
11. User’s Bar Code Identity cards are not transferable. Books will not be issued on the other identity card.
12. The users should check the condition of books be hide taking. The users will be charged in the damages if any at
13. If the due date falls on a holiday for the library, the next working day will be taken as the due date.
14. Absence from the college will not be allowed as an excuse for the delay in the return of book.
15. The members are responsible for the library Tickets issued to them. Loss of library tickets should be reported to the library. Duplicate tickets will be issued on payment of Rs.100/- after one –week time from the date of application.
16. In case of loss of books by the borrowers shall either replace the book of latest edition with fine or pay double of the prevailing cost in the market and handling charges.
17. Upon any infringement of the library rules members shall forfeit the privileges of Admission and membership of the library.
18. All the Students should Return their Library Borrowers Cards after Completion of their Course and obtain a NO DUE Certificate from the Library & Information Centre.
19. Reference books, current Journals/Magazines and News Papers should not be taken out.
20. All readers are required to maintain discipline in the library.
21. Overdue charges (Fines):
22. WATCH the Notice Board of the Library Information Centre every time you visit.
23. If you have any Suggestions and Problems in the Library & Information Centre. Please see the LIBRARIAN in person or send E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.