Department of Mechanical Engineering
Dept. Best Practices
- GUEST LECTURES.
- STUDENT SEMINARS
- INDUSTRIAL VISITS
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
- NPTEL LECTURES
- WORKSHOPS ON LATEST TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENTS
- HANDS ON EXPERIENCE ON LATEST SIMULATION TOOLS
- ADDITONAL PRACTICAL SESSIONS FOR PROGRAMMING SUBJECTS
- CATIA. AutoCAD, ANSYS CERTIFICATION COURSES.
- CAREER GUIDANCE SESSIONS
- PARENTS-TEACHERS MEETING
- STUDENTS MENTORING
- Design and working model of Mini Car (2 seat capacity) working with 2-Stroke petrol Engine.
- Design and Modeling of Stream line Bike with 2 – stroke Petrol engine.
- Design and working Model of Voice Control Car with electro automotive sensor technology.
- Four Quadrant Live working Model for Engineering Drawing.
- Kinematics of machinery Lab (Modeling & Simulation)
- Solar Power Project (In Association with BHEL,R&D Hyderabad) for Electrification of Department
- CAD Package Training (Software’s: AutoCAD, CATIA, Pro-E, ANSYS, MATLAB, CADM)
- Mathematical Modeling and Design Using SCI Lab (Open ware)
- Analysis and Optimization of Design, Production Planning & Quality control by Flexible Manufacturing System
- Kinematics Analysis of Gears using gear simulator soft ware (open ware)